Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves. Through a team of electric power and oil and gas service companies, Quanta Services is the complete solution.
Who we are:
- Demonstrates best-in-class safety leadership and performance while delivering exceptional value to our customers.
- The largest electric transmission and distribution specialty contractor in North America.
- Largest employer of certified electric power linemen in North America.
- The largest pipeline specialty contractor in North America.
- The owner of the largest specialized equipment fleet in the industry.
- Fortune 400 company with a strong balance and the financial resources for capital-intensive projects.
- Full service engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service provider.
- An innovator of technologies and proprietary methodologies.
As a team of entities operating with the efficiencies of one powerful company, Quanta Services has the knowledge and expertise to handle a full spectrum of projects. From the most straightforward, single-component installation to the most complex, multi-state project, Quanta can handle the job safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
To be the leading infrastructure solution provider in markets that we serve, creating exceptional value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
- Demonstrate best-in-class safety leadership and performance
- Deliver exceptional value to our customers
- Drive operational and commercial excellence
- Identify and develop exceptional employees
- Quanta Services is founded by four leading contractors in the electric power and telecommunication industries in order to address the most comprehensive and complex infrastructure needs.
- John Colson appointed CEO and Chairman of the board
- Initial public offering under the ticker symbol PWR on the New York Stock Exchange
- Revenues exceed $152 million
- PAR performs 1st energized job in the United States at Canon City, CO
- IRBY installs 115 kV McMeekin-Pacific Loop
- Sumter awarded COC contract for South Carolina electric gas
- Revenues exceed $1 billion
- Quanta hosts inaugural Utility Perspectives
PAR awarded Hoover Bypas Substation installation and 230 kV Transmission Line rebuild by helicopter
- IRBY awarded Bogalusa-Adams Creek 230 kV Loop in New Orleans, LA
- Potelco awarded Electric Outsource contract at Puget Sound Energy
- North Houston Pole Line awarded the Ceterpoint Energy Strategic Alliance
- PAR performs first 345 kV energized reconductor in the U.S. at LaCygne-Stillwell for KCP&L
- Quanta Energized Services is formed
- Quanta performs Hurricane Katrina storm restoration for Entergy Louisiana
- Revenues exceed $2 billion
- Allteck awarded 230 kV Vancouver Island Transmission Line & Substation Cable installation
- First international project in South Africa completed
- PAR is selected as lead on Northeast Utilities Transmission Infrastructure Services alliance
- InfrasSource Services is acquired
- Quanta Technology is formed
- First international project located in South Africa is completed
- Pipeline contractor Price Gregory International is acquired
- Added to the S&P index
- Dashiell awarded NextEra Energy Horse Hollow 345 kV turnkey project
- M.J. Electric founds the New Energy Alliance JV and is awarded National Grid contract
- Mears Hampton Roads named HDD project of the year by Trenchless Technology
- Price Gregory completes Rockies Express Pipeline Project
- Quanta Technology, Allteck & Quanta Services Africa, awarded South Africa's first system wide energized upgrade for Johannesburg's World Cup preparation
- Canadian electric powerline contractor Valard is acquired
- Revenues exceed $4 billion
- Awarded the longest energized reconductor project in North America
- IRBY awarded Central Maine Power 345 kV Transmission Infrastructure Services project
- PAR, Dashiell and Crux complete segments 1-3 of Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project for Southern California Edison
- PAR and Relatime awarded 500 kV Trans Allegheny Interstate Line
- InfraSource awarded full gas outsource contract at Puget Sound Energy
- Jim O'Neil named CEO
- Revenues exceed $5 billion
- Assists in the restoration efforts for Superstorm Sandy with more than 2,000 linemen
- North Houston Pole Line awarded AEP 345 kV Energized Reconductor project in South Texas
- Announced the completion of the sales of telecom subsidiaries to Dycom Industies
- Named to the Fortune 500
- Named “#1 Public Company in Houston” by Houston Chronicle
- Quanta acquires Australian contractor Nacap
- Revenues exceed $6 billion
- Price Gregory awarded TransCanada's Houston Lateral Pipeline Project
- Irby, M.J. Electric, North Houston Pole Line, Service Electric and Can-Fer complete CREZ Transmission and Substation Construction projects
Contact us for more information about career opportunities at Quanta’s corporate office or to submit your resume. Please be sure to include a brief description of your background.
Quanta Services has been made aware of an increase in recruitment fraud and that various individuals and organizations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities with Quanta Services or subsidiaries. These individuals often request personal information or money in order to process the application. These communications are fraudulent and do not originate from Quanta Services. Quanta Services DOES NOT require money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job. If you are asked for money transfers, payments or bank account numbers, you should assume that it is not a genuine offer.