Demonstrates best-in-class safety leadership and performance while delivering exceptional value to our customers.
The largest electric transmission and distribution specialty contractor in North America.
Largest employer of certified electric power linemen in North America.
The largest pipeline specialty contractor in North America.
The owner of the largest specialized equipment fleet in the industry.
Fortune 400 company with a strong balance and the financial resources for capital-intensive projects.
Full service engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service provider.
An innovator of technologies and proprietary methodologies.
As a team of entities operating with the efficiencies of one powerful company, Quanta Services has the knowledge and expertise to handle a full spectrum of projects. From the most straightforward, single-component installation to the most complex, multi-state project, Quanta can handle the job safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
To be the leading infrastructure solution provider in markets that we serve, creating exceptional value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Demonstrate best-in-class safety leadership and performance
Deliver exceptional value to our customers
Drive operational and commercial excellence
Identify and develop exceptional employees
- Quanta Services is founded by four leading contractors in the electric power and telecommunication industries in order to address the most comprehensive and complex infrastructure needs.
- John Colson appointed CEO and Chairman of the board
- Initial public offering under the ticker symbol PWR on the New York Stock Exchange
- Revenues exceed $152 million
- Revenues exceed $1 billion
- Quanta Energized Services is formed
- Revenues exceed $2 billion
- InfrasSource Services is acquired
- Quanta Technology is formed
- First international project located in South Africa is completed
- Pipeline contractor Price Gregory International is acquired
- Added to the S&P index
- Canadian electric powerline contractor Valard is acquired
- Revenues exceed $4 billion
- Awarded the longest energized reconductor project in North America
- Jim O'Neil named CEO
- Assists in the restoration efforts for Superstorm Sandy with more than 2,000 linemen
- Announced the completion of the sales of telecom subsidiaries to Dycom Industies
- Named to the Fortune 500
- Named “#1 Public Company in Houston” by Houston Chronicle
- Quanta acquires Australian contractor Nacap
Contact us for more information about career opportunities at Quanta’s corporate office or to submit your resume. Please be sure to include a brief description of your background.
Quanta Services has been made aware of an increase in recruitment fraud and that various individuals and organizations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities with Quanta Services or subsidiaries. These individuals often request personal information or money in order to process the application. These communications are fraudulent and do not originate from Quanta Services. Quanta Services DOES NOT require money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job. If you are asked for money transfers, payments or bank account numbers, you should assume that it is not a genuine offer.