What distinguishes you from your competition?
Quanta Services is a single source for all of the contracting services needed to design, install, repair and maintain infrastructure. The company is distinguished by several key attributes:
- Long-standing diverse customer relationships
- Experienced management team
- Strong financial profile
- Geographic reach to provide and coordinate services on a nationwide basis
- Depth of expertise in electric power, natural gas and pipeline, and telecommunications infrastructure
- Breadth of capabilities, from rock trenching and horizontal directional drilling to installation and maintenance of all the sophisticated electronic equipment needed for wireless and broadband communications
- Proven project management abilities
- Tradition of exemplary customer service and responsiveness
What is your long-term goal? What is your stock symbol and where is your stock traded?
The company’s long-term goal is to be a leading source for all the contracting services needed for the design, installation, repair and maintenance of a diverse range of infrastructures. The industries that Quanta serves — electric power, natural gas and pipeline, and telecommunications — continue to evolve rapidly to meet regulatory, competitive and technological challenges. Quanta will continue to add knowledge and capabilities to ensure we offer a complete portfolio of contracting services needed by these and other related industries.
Quanta Services’ symbol is PWR, and the company’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
I’ve lost my stock certificate; how can I replace it?
Replacement of lost stock certificates may be obtained from the company’s transfer agent, the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
Who is your transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038