Power Infrastructure Services, Field Maintenance and Testing
Quanta specializes in a variety of power infrastructure services, from acceptance testing and field engineering to the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and modifications of all elements in a power system.
With decades of experience and innovation in every facet of the electric infrastructure industry, our crews have the capability to maintain, upgrade or rebuild virtually any voltage line, substation or facility.
Turnkey field maintenance and testing solutions companies throughout the industry can rely on
- Electric cooperatives
- Municipal agencies
- Government agencies
- Independent power producers
Unmatched Resources, Unsurpassed Power Infrastructure Services
Quanta Services is the largest transmission and distribution contractor in North America, with a scale and breadth of work unrivaled by any other singe provider. As a result, we’re able to deliver unmatched testing and maintenance services to every corner of the nation’s electric infrastructure:
- Global geographic footprint, with offices in North America and abroad
- Workforce in the tens of thousands
- Network of operating units that combines local knowledge with international capacity
- Self-sufficient maintenance and testing experts, from single crews to thousands of organized teams