Quanta Services delivers deep technical consulting expertise to companies in the power infrastructure industry through its consulting branch, Quanta Technology.
As the leading utility service company in North America, we routinely provide companies like yours with the management and technical help you need to deploy strategic solutions for improved business performance:
- Visioning, strategic planning and capital budgeting
- Transmission planning and engineering
- Distribution planning and engineering
- Enterprise process and technology integration
- System operations and design
- Power system automation and protection
- Regulatory support
- Sustainable energy resources planning and management
- Professional development courses
Quanta: the Leading Utility Service Company in North America
Our technical consulting capabilities are powered by an experience in engineering and design, transmission and distribution, electrical maintenance and emergency response that’s simply unparalleled.
The leadership and innovation behind our consulting services began during the 1930s and 1940s, when many of the entities that make up Quanta worked on the build out of the nation’s electric power grid.
Over the years, we’ve built an industry-wide reputation for superior knowledge, capabilities and professionalism — and for delivering proven, results-based management and technical solutions.
Today, Quanta is the largest and most trusted specialty contractor in North America. We offer traditional and renewable energy producers throughout the electric infrastructure industry a complete range of technical consulting services:
- Electric cooperatives
- Municipal agencies
- Government agencies
- Independent power producers
- Solar, wind and alternative fuels
- New and innovative generation technologies
- Engineering and design
- Construction, modification and maintenance
- Turnkey EPC services
Global Resources That Collaborate for Superior Technical Consulting
We bring together the collective experience of utility service companies across the country and around the world to make your project a success. The result is a set of services, expertise and manpower never before offered by one company:
- Extensive knowledge of electric power infrastructure
- Global geographic footprint
- Extensive resources that collaborate across projects
- Tens of thousands of workers throughout North America and around the world
- Proven results in the face of time constraints, inclement weather, challenging terrain and uncharted territory
The unmatched resources we’re able to leverage routinely turn your most complex and challenging consulting situations into major victories.