Building on the expertise of some of the most knowledgeable electrical contractors in the country, Quanta Power Generation understands both the technical and business aspects of the highly competitive renewable markets. It works with customers to drive down the cost of renewables and expedite the construction of projects, taking care of project details so that customers can focus on their core businesses. When Quanta's construction services are coupled with its engineering and procurement capabilities, it brings even greater value: single-source accountability and streamlined, cost-effective project execution.
Quanta's solar efforts are focused on utility-scale and large commercial solar applications from procurement and construction to grid connection.
View a map of Quanta Power Generation projects. (Select a region and then an icon for details.)
Quanta also has been an EPC partner of choice for developers and utilities on alternative fuel systems (including ethanol and methane recovery) providing a wide range of services both off-plant and on-plant for more than 50 successful projects in the last two years alone.
Quanta has the insight, technical knowledge and workforce needed to facilitate smoother interaction with interconnecting utilities. Comprehensive services include:
- Flexibility of a single service, complete program management or EPC services
- Planning and studies
- Technical and business consulting
- Engineering, including conceptual, preliminary and detailed design
- Generating plants, including solar panel arrays and wind turbine generators
- Turbine foundation construction
- Large scale deployment of photovoltaic (PV) receptors
- Collector systems
- Inverter systems
- Alternative fuel systems (methane and ethanol): transmission pipelines and gathering systems to the metering/regulation station and in-plant distribution networks (steel or HDPE)
- New pipelines and laterals serving gas-fired power plants
- Town border, measurement and district regulator stations
- Civil work, including roads and foundations
- Field engineering
- Power grid connections, including electric distribution, substations and transmission interconnects
- Commissioning and close-out documentation
Watch our video to learn more.
Representative customers include:
||Lincoln Renewable Energy|
|American Electric Power